Chiropractic Communications of, America Inc., located in Baldwin, Michigan, was incorporated as a for-profit corporation in 1986. Its president was Robert Natzel. Its products included pamphlets and a tabloid newspaper called The Chiropractic Way that could be used to attract patients. The overall message was subluxation-based. The pamphlets included:
- The Philosophy of Chiropractic
- Drugs and Surgery Should Be Your Last Resort
- Scoliosis: Some Straight Talk
- The “Slipped Disc” Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment of Sports Related Injuries
Click here to access the full text of these pamphlets.