If you have been victimized, reporting your experience to us may enable us to help you or help protect others. All information sent to us will be held in strict confidence if that is your wish. However, it is far more useful for us to be able to share that information within our anti-quackery network, bring it to the attention of a law-enforcement agency, or post it so other can learn from your experience. To report to us, please send the following information by e-mail:
To Report an Online Fraud or Suspected Fraud
- Send us the URL
- Add any additional information you have about the company.
- If you have special knowledge to share with a reporter or regulatory official, please indicate that and include complete contact information.
To Report a Personal Experience
- Include your name, age, address, work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a detailed account of what happened to you that includes:
- Dates or approximate dates that the events occurred
- Name and location of perpetrator
- Pertinent health history, including problem for which you sought help
- What would you like us to do with the information?
- Post your story to one of our sites. That usually requires inclusion of your name.
- Forward your story to a regulatory agency
- Try to help you recover money
- Help you file a lawsuit
- Give your name to a reporter who might want to interview you
This page was posted on June 16, 2004.