Rexall Showcase International (RSI) markets weight management products, homeopathic medicines, personal care products, nutritional supplements, and water filtration systems. It is a subsidiary of Rexall Sundown, Inc., of Boca Raton, Florida. This Web site describes RSI’s origins, marketing strategies, and product claims.
- “The Rexall Tradition”: How RSI misrepresents itself as an offshoot of the former Rexall Drugstore chain
- Analysis of Rexall Showcase International’s “Doctors Speak Out” Audiotape: Although the tape contains testimonials from 33 professionals, there is good reason to be suspicious of its claims
- Discussion of Rexall Sundown’s “anti-cellulite” product.
- Revised Class Action Suit Filed in Florida Federal Court: The suit seeks to recover damages for purchasers of Cellasene, which has been marketed with fraudulent claims that it would reduce “cellulite.”
- Florida Attorney General Investigating Whether RSI Is a Pyramid Scheme
- FTC Charges Rexall Sundown with Making False and Unsubstantiated Claims for “Cellasene
Reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission: Contain additional background information about RSI and Rexall Sundown. To view them, enter “RXSD” in the “Ticker Symbol” Search Box.
This page was revised on April 2, 2001.