- Michael J. Conrad (declined an invitation for a worthless diagnostic test)—(posted 7/25/060
- Mike Cooney (said no after screening test by chiropractor)—posted 1/18/98
- Jessica Jones, MD (declined potentially fatal advice from quack “”nutritionist””)—posted 11/20/07
- Judy Komorita (said no at a sales “”party”” held by her neighbors)—posted 6/28/00
- Kurt Youngmnan (refused treatment offered by a chiropractic telemarketer)—posted 9/23/02
What You Can Do
If you turned down an offer to be quacked and would like Quackwatch to report your experience, please contact us.
This page was revised on November 20. 2007.